Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Gravity suspended

Although scientifically not proven yet, I am convinced that gravity on earth is changing on a daily basis. There are days when even the smallest step you make brings you forward just like walking on moon, but contrary to Apollo heroes of the 60ties, we jump around on earth without the hassles of providing us with oxygen or protecting us from radiation that kills everything. Except for some microbes eventually flying accross the universe, seeding live in other galaxies. An interesting line of thought anyway, thinking that our earth might seed live on other planets...
Well, yesterday I clearly felt how gravity lost its grip for a few seconds, while buying beans in the supermarket. Lucky me, I bought a few kilogramm of various dried beans, holding me down in the groceries department, otherwise I would have ended up in the upper floor department, selling shirts for men, which is as dangerous a place for modern men as the Tyrannosaurus rex nest was for our mammal ancestors.
I talked with Juvena's Vice-president on the phone in the olive oil department and she said: "Just do it. We wish you all the luck. But please, do not register the name independently, call us first if you wish to register your lonestar memories."
- Promise: I will.
Pix: Perfumer, in zero gravity environment (trampoline)

7 Comments:

Blogger AnyasGardenPerfumes said...

Whew! For a moment there, Andy, I thought the hippie thing had come to full awareness for you, some kind of flashback, floating gravity-defying trance, complete with T.Rex/Luca reference. Man, I though you were tripping, lol.

Great news, Lonestar dude! I've had that kind of week, too, and it's been marvelous, when all things fall into place, the universe sings your name, etc.

Without drugs ;-) my cosmic brother.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really is fabulous news Andy. There really is a Guardian Angel of perfumers, and she shined her light on you.

I am really pleased.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Congratulations!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I'm so happy for you!

7:44 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Jane
How unfortunate! Now you have a melange of moroccan scents...I am sorry and we will replace it of course, sending a replacement off priority mail as soon as possible. But I need to know your coordinates. Please e-mail me Paypal ID or your address to the following mail address:
tauer.a@freesurf.ch
or
perfumer@tauerperfumes.com
We would also like to improve our shipment, if needed. Could you tell me also, please, if the samples arrived in a hard cardboard envelope or a soft envelope (I know that Pascal, the shop owner in Zurich sending the samples tried once a different packaging, replacing the standard card board (brown, rather strong) by soft envelopes with lots of bubble plastic).
Again, I am sorry. But please don't worry, you will get the samples soon again.
Yours
Andy

12:24 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Anya
hehehe... free flying, of course... without drugs!
Dear Barry
Yes, fabulous! I will talk to my Guardian Angel to shine for half a day on Juvena, too. They have deserved it.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great news Andy - clear sense has the order of the day

Heather

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home