Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lucky me

Well, I guess I am a lucky perfumer today for several reasons. First I will meet my dear Vero again and we will do a final sniffing on the leather note, now diluted and ready for serious evaluation. And I look forward to her opinion on a first draft of a composition that thrills me thoroughly: Rose, pepper, grapefruit, cinnamon hints over a cistus, frankicense, orris heart and a sandalwood, Agarwood, vetiver base. Far from finished, but exciting! I will need some advise there.

Second I can look at a pile of l'air du désert marocain, bottled and boxed that is in a continuous shrinking process. As a matter of fact, yesterday turned out as an unscheduled production day as we were faced with an empty stock much earlier than anticipated. That's why there was finally no post.....With January being the weakest perfume month of the year we all get somewhat excited.

Third, directly linked to second: Luckyscent sells my perfume in the US, complementing nicely our sales endeavors of the shop in Zurich. After my visit of Heather's shop and my splendid time in the UK, I look forward to visit all shops selling my perfumes. It's time to visit the US again, sooner or later! Lucky Andy, indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

Congrats! I'd read this a wee bit ago on the POL boards, and had meant to say so for a while now. I'm so excited and happy for you, Andy. This is wonderful news.

Lucky yes - I am of the opinion that most people's luck has little to do with pure chance, and so very much to do with being smart enough to act upon your chances when you see them. You earned your luck, and you deserve it :)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home