Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Friday, January 27, 2006

tauer perfumes first version

Dear all
It is a pleasure to finally announce tauerperfumes.com being released as an English version.
More is to follow (german, more text and links, integration of the blog, and and and...) but at least: We have a valid running website. Here you find it: www.tauerperfumes.com

After this excursion into virtual worlds....the rest of today will be devoted entirely to making sampling......

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great Andy!! From what I understand have writte all the html codes yourself. I'm in awe, since writing code is simply something my poor brain never have been able to wrap itself around;-) Thank heaven for editors LOL.
Well done my friend, I do love the crisp and clean look of it all.
Have a lovely weekend,
Ylva

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good Andy. Of course I have mentioned it on POL.

7:17 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Barry
Thank you again!
Dear Ylva
Yes, the code thing.... I have, for the first time, also used CSS which is very helpful, but not that easy to start with. I consider this code stuff also a good excercise for the brain. Keeps you young!
Thank you for your compliments.

7:21 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Congrats Andy - your hard work shows very well. Good job. (You get used to the CSS and XHTML after a while - it's just crazy-making only at first.)

This is a wonderful addition to the other sites, especially for those of us here in the States, so THANK YOU!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Congratulations on your wonderful website, Andy. It looks very elegant!

10:41 AM  
Blogger slave2love said...

Great Stuff Andy!
Clean and clear and easy to find your way around :)

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, our dear Prince alerted us to the debut, and I surfed right over -- what a lovely, clean website! A nice balance to your heady, sensual perfumes ;-)

I didn't have a chance to comment until now, and when I revisted the site this morning, the box is overlapping the text on the top (partially covering the line "perfumes here" and the Uppingham line on the bottom is spilling out. I'm using Firefox 7 and an older monitor I had to hook up yesterday (15") when my 17" died unexpectedly. I may purchase another 17" or perhaps a 19" today and report back. Darn monitors sure do mess up nice pages. With HTML and running my pages through software (dreamweaver) and sites that check for such things, I still have viewing problems.

Don't worry, though, it's minor with your site, and the beauty shines through.

5:51 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear all
Thank you very much for your nice and enthousiastic comments and feedbacks. Anya: Thank you for your note which is very valuable. I have tested the site on safari, explorer and firefox and still...it is tricky. I am glad you like it.
Enjoy your weekend

12:27 PM  
Blogger marlen said...

That's great news! Congratulations on the release! Looking forward to more magnifiscents!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home