Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

What a pity

I have just realized that Luca Turin put his blog on indefinite hold.

I will miss it; I loved to read his posts, the sometimes sharp comments to his posts and the witty replies. What a pity!

I would like to thank you, Luca, very much, for your post about my perfume, for many hours of pure reading pleasure and many thoughts that inspired my work.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, makes you think....

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And for those of us who know, dear Prince...well, a big uh oh! LOL ;-)

9:05 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Anya
uh ok?!
Dear Barry, well, it makes me think,too....

10:06 PM  
Blogger Qwendy said...

Andy, I completely share your sentiments, I totally enjoyed all of the conversation, whichever turn it took. I much preferred Perfume Notes thoughts and occasional dramas to those on any other medium. We're lucky to have you!

11:27 PM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Qwendy
at least we have his blog as pdf left. For future reference and for a thorough reading of his posts and the many comments.....
http://www.flexitral.com/research/Blogtextweb.pdf

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home