Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

no post today


Today is going to be a busy day.... no post therefore.
But a little picture to enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Andy,
After reading your journal I wanted to say that I am moved by how you expose your thoughts and your creative and business process. I wish you the best of luck and I sympathize and relate with your efforts to build your perfumes _and_ get them out into the world. There's so much effort that goes into every manufactured or crafted thing! I am trying my hand at installing art shows and it's quite an odyssey, the trial and error involved. I would love to try your samples that you have figured out how to assemble. Best,
Cait
http://bouncetime.blogspot.com and the site below

2:32 PM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Cait
Thank you very much for your nice comment and your charming word. I will be delighted to provide you with an example each. Just send me an e-mail with your coordinates, please. You find my e-mail in the profile details.
I will check your blog this weekend.... I am curious from what I have seen so far.
Have a nice day
Andy

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home