Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

blogroll

Things are getting in place for the blog on the other, non-blogspot, domain. I haven't done the blogroll there, yet but will do it in the coming days. I have, I must admit, neglected my blogroll on the blogspot-blog, too.... Thus, whenever you feel like your blog should be there on my blogroll....just mail me...

What else: Some secret stuff is going on in Zurich (hehehe...what I do is also secret ).... for all those who do not understand this little joke... please visit madebyblog. This secret mission kept me busy yesterday and I could write long, epic posts about my pain and my joy in doing this...hehehe... but it is a secret. Thus... wait and see.

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

This, Andy Tauer is just a big tease.

Heather

5:58 AM  
Blogger AnyasGardenPerfumes said...

I saw the blue flowers and thought it was you, but I see I was wrong. Well, it could have been you, lol.

7:35 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Heather...of course it is. I know...I am cruel...I just had such a bad morning with... ah well. Time to forget and address a hopefull better evening.
Anya,....I do not get it this time???

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please do some research on marzipan for me - and i's use in perfumes - i love marzipan and i want to buy perfume with marzipan in it - i will check your blog tomoro - i am in Canada - tell me what i can buy here that has marzipan it it. thanks
r

1:40 PM  
Blogger AnyasGardenPerfumes said...

Oh, I was so sleepy when I read your blog, and thought I had to guess who the mystery perfumer was, and since it seems obvious to me you adore blue flowers I thought you were talking about yourself. In other words, when caffeine-deprived, I should not post! LOL.

2:19 PM  
Blogger helg said...

Mr. Tauer I took the initiative to mail you about this, since I reviewed your wonderfully unique "L'air du desert marocain" in my perfume blog:
http://perfumeshrine.fortunecity.com/blog/entry16.html#body

Hope you enjoy the review.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Dear anonymous...I have a bottle of Joop! Nightflight, and it's loaded with marzipan. Of course it's loaded with other stuff as well but just wanted you to know.

Kelley

4:58 PM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Helga
Thank you very much for your lovely review!
Anonymous. Maybe you want to check the perfume critic blog. Marlen is much more knowledged in perfumes on the market than I am.

http://www.perfumecritic.com/blog

Dear Anya...hehehe...now I got it. Agree with danger of posting without sufficient coffein circulating!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home