Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Where's the bug?


What you see to the left is yesterday's visitor of one of my roses, a cute bug, with lovely colours, and a green that brillantly reflects its surrounding.

When I promised you a post for this weekend I did not think in the fact that not for everybody this Monday is part of the weekend... well, for me it is.

This is optimal in the sense that I may do what I wanted to do since a long time: Playing with some lines for my lavender note, and get some sleep. And eventually, combine the two things. Morning in the bed is still one of the best places to come up with the most gorgeous ideas!

Greetings from a bed in Zurich!

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

My roses won't be out for a few weeks yet - so are yours early or are mine late?

Lucky you to stay in bed - I'm at work - I know where I'd prefer to be.

Is there any reason that I can't seem to get your side bar to stay - it disappears?

Heather

4:12 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Heather
I think, mine are early. It is the one bush who is always very early, sitting at a very sun-exposed place and the other rose bush that has just started.
I do not know about the side bar... I see it all the time. But you know... I will change the blog soon, anyway and therefore do not want to fiddle with it anymore.
At least I hope that I find time to switch to a pivot driven blog...

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this is unfair - there aren't even bud on my roses yet. Due to the cold, they keep themselves hidden :-( But I saw this morning that one of the buds on my tree peony is starting to open it's petals - yayyy. One should be happy for the little things in life ;-D

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy, looks like you have a hungry rose chafer on your roses. Do you now have large round holes where the iridescent beauty passed by?

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://212.84.179.117/i/Rose%20Chafer.jpg
forgot to include this

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home