Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The picture


Well, I must tell you... I got a few questions already about the cowboy picture of Lonestar Memories and what I can tell you so far: Folks love the cowboy. Thus, I decided yesterday evening to place the picture on the web for download, in the format small, large and very large for those who want to hand the picture up over their bed (http://www.tauerperfumes.com/Lonestar_Memories.html).

And while sizing the pictures and getting the pages ready (I just made a simple webpage each, featuring just the picture) I had a closer look again at him. Thus, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. unknown cowboy doesn’t wear a ring…..keep on dreaming. I also wondered what he has in his left shirt pocket. To me, this looks like a little pack of snuff. Eaks…… must be something else, I don’t like him snuffing stuff. Let’s assume it is a pack of matches, in a strange round box, … must be… he will soon pick out one of them, and light a Marlboro ;-)

Next: Get the samples out!

9 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Its lavender body balm from Eie Flud - I know cos he comes in all the time!

He really hates rough hands

Hell, don't we all!!

Heather

3:01 AM  
Blogger andy said...

hehehe.... I am relieved! Right you are!
I have to mail you soon privately,and will do it soon, promise... (but not today...to much going on!)
Thank you for helping to solve this mistery.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

rlyujdlHe is very handsome! :-)

5:47 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Yes, ... I could start selling posters ;-)
In marketing slogan this would be "cross-selling"
hehehe...

5:49 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

It's Altoids in his pocket (the fruity flavors now come in round tins in the US.) Fresh breath for smooching, heh.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Andy,
Was the photo created especially for you?

8:36 PM  
Blogger andy said...

Katie
aha...got it.. you don't like him doing the smoke thing. ;-)

Colombina
the photo was not created for me, no, but it looks as if, doesn't it?
When I am grown up and can afford it...maybe, but right now I have to go with the cheap solution: Get licensed pictures that exist already.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Gail Adrian said...

Maybe it's because I've lived in the NYC area for several decades now but I say he has condoms in there...

I see this guy as being very popular in the gay bars

7:44 AM  
Blogger andy said...

hehehe... Scentart, that's it! and I bet... he would be the king in Zurich's Männerzone (men zone, a Friday night only bar, pretty much gay)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home