Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Duties

This week end duties are:

Shower the orchids, as every weekend, by placing them into the bath, get them soaking wet, place them back on their window seat again and forget them (in terms of water) until next week end and enjoy their flowers.

Move my body through the woods (jogging), as almost every weekend, by fighting real hard with this inner voice telling me that I should be more careful with my knees and my back, as jogging can really be hard on joints and that I could just do nothing instead....

Pay the bills. Hurray! A safe haven for my money.

Anti-messing... Get a limited order into the weekly growing stock of fragrant starting materials for perfumery, once every 2, 3 months I get this vision of a clean, nicely arranged perfume organ-like arrangement of small bottles and of the stock perfectly organized in my cellar.

The treat: buy some goodies.....Shopping therapy and fragrant happiness.
I wish you all a wonderful Sunday with little duties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home