Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

a shorty

A shorty
After rather long posts the last three days, this one will be much shorter. I haven’t been working really on any scent the last few days which bothers me a little bit. This will follow in the coming days, hopefully. There was besides wonderful coverage (Thank you Kathie!) in digital space another little report in a truly solid paper media: The Swiss edition of Brigitte. Jupieh….for free… and lovely.

It is just a short note with about 3 sentences about le Maroc pour elle, but the editor placed the photo very well and added an especially personal text. Right on page 3, upper left corner, with the flacon in its original size, the editor used my words that I stumbled on the phone when giving my little telephone interview. “I wanted to create a lovely scent…. “ I wasn't really professional, I guess, but with lots of emotions that found their way into this one sentence. It mentions the Moroccan Rose and Jasmin absolute and the Cedarwood and is entitled: Scents the Moroccan way (in german, literally translated)

So, for the upcoming season, I think the ingredients are there for a wonderful cocktail. What’s next? The scent apero, thinking about L’air du désert and placing a paid add for it early next year and two wonderful weeks at the end of this month in Egypt. I feel like I could need some rest in an Egyptian tomb, all for myself, in a wonderful alabaster bed surrounded by artful paintings on the ceiling, embalmed in sandalwood, incense and myrrh, laying in a bed of rose petals, arms peacefully crossed, dreaming of rose scents and jasmin…....travel details will follow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home