Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

1 year blogging

heieiei... I am so nervous. It is my first birthday.

It is more or less a year now since I started blogging. Time to celebrate and share this somewhat special moment. This blog has seen some funny posts, strange posts, lots of typo’s and even more comments (Thank you all!) about life, perfumes and perfumery. I look forward to continuing tomorrow… but not here anymore. Starting tomorrow, I will post here:

www.tauerperfumes.com/blog

What you should do now.... there is (22.30 local Swiss time) still something there, waiting for you.....: Follow this link http://www.tauerperfumes.com/blog

9 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Congrats on the birthday! I am celebrating by ordering samples that I should have ordered long ago. Now I will be able to try Lonestar Memories and L´air du désert marocain! Happy birthday to me!!!

The new blog is beautiful!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hippo Birdie, 2 Ewes
Hippo Birdie, 2 Ewes
Hippo Birdie,
Deer Andy (and his blog)
Hippo Birdie, 2 Ewes

Can't believe you've only been blogging a year - seems like we've been reading your little pearls of wisdom forever

happy day
Love Heather

7:36 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Kelley
thank you very much.. .and please consider visiting the new blog ...for a little anniversary present eventually.
My dear Heather: Thank you!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday Andy!!!! My birthday is on the 14th so your blog and I are both Cancerians, except I share my actual day with Bastille Day.

9:54 AM  
Blogger AnyasGardenPerfumes said...

Happy b'day to the blog. Can I ask why the move? I'm still trying to figure out the benefits and limits to the blog spot I choose, and there seem to be so many options on so many other hosting sites.

I'll try to get to the Pictogram thread later -- damn intellectual exercises always scare me (and others, I see ;-) off. LOL.

2:42 PM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Anya
Thank you for your nice words. There are several reasons for the move. One: My domain is faster loading, at least the admin section. I encountered a lot of downtime on the blogspot domain,too and with my private domain I have this under control. I pay for it and so far I had almost zero downtime. Then there are limits in blogspot to really build an entire site with the blogger software and finally I just wanted clients to switch smoothly from the commercial site tauerperfumes.com to the more privat e site /blog without having to leave my domain... and a layout that I aim at bringing even closer together.
And I like to fool around with stuff ;-)

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... Interesting.
Essence Of Perfume
SierraMtnCandles.com

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah….the sweet, smell of perfume! Today's market is flooded with hundreds and hundreds of different fragrances ranging from floral to woodsy. Most women love the smell of perfume, wearing it even when going to the grocery store. The problem is that perfume allergy for some women, is anything but nice.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous בשמים לאישה said...

תודה רבה!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home