Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Apero


Tomorrow it is going to happen... our scent apéro.

I am a little bit nervous and incredible curious who and how many will come. And of course, whether it is going to be a success from a marketing point of view.

Besides this vain commercial aspects I like the idea of talking to customers and perfume lovers.

So, I hope for best, send a little prayer to the gods of perfumery and polish my shoes.....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for tomoorow! I will send some positive Reiki energy to send the customers in to see you.

Just don't wear the Antaeus, make sure you wear the Marocain.

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy - Good Luck tomorrow and I send some good fragrant vibes your way - h-e-r-e....
I agree with Barry - wear Marocain, it's delicious - if not the leather theme is ready to use??

I look forward to get a review on how it all went, how many that came etc.

Big Hugs
Ylva

6:49 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Dear Ylva and Barry
Thank you for the good vibes...I can feel them and it is going to be great.
Of course, I will wear the L'air du désert marocain....after all, this event is also about promotion of my scents, so I MUST wear my perfume.... and finally, the leather scent is in its version 18 not to be publicly shown yet, at least not at this event! It will need polishing and I wear it only to further discover weaknesses and think about cosmetic, minor corrections.
Have a wonderful evening...
Andy

12:42 AM  
Blogger anyasgarden said...

You won't need good luck, your luck is already there -- you have your spirit and your product and they will carry the message of the promotion.

I first presented my aromatherapy products in 1986 at a French "cooking and lifestyle" store, nervous as a bunny. People are so drawn in to authentic scents and a giving spirit that nerves melt ;-) Ditto when I hosted natural perfume and toiletry events at the hotels I created private lines for -- everyone will be enchanted by the fragrances. Just relax, stand there, answer questions. The product will promote itself and you will just be exhausted and exhilarated at the end of the day with lots of new sales!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Dear Andy,
Bestest of luck tomorrow, enjoy your big day!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home