Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Saturday, May 13, 2006

24 hours

Some hours more to wait before you may post your benevolent comments...
Here is the updated list of all blogs participating. It looks impressive. I will for sure be an exciting blogging day, too. (by the way.... I will visit my mother with W., we will cook for/with her and enjoy the afternoon.... But I hope to come up with a nice post before leaving home in the morning).
See you soon on this blog again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Hi Andy, you are a talented perfumer and I love your perfumes, I wrote a review on my blog
http://perfumemaking.blogspot.com/

6:25 AM  
Blogger anyasgarden said...

What a great group of bloggers taking part in this charity effort, Andy. Some of us may get carpal tunnel trying to visit so many sites!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am safe, with the time difference - is it the 14th over there yet? I will try again a little later if not.

This is such a great idea!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home