Lonestar Memories: Colombina on Perfumesmellingthings. (...)Lonestar Memories makes me want to escape the mundane confines of my everyday world(...)


Lonestar Memories: Katie on Scentzilla. (...) Lonestar Memories smells of the examined life. Inside there is joy, and there is tiny heartbreak, e xisting only in reverie. The scent unravels into the consideration of past experiences, and pinings for future joys and heartbreaks(...)


Lonestar Memories: Marlen Harrison's review on PerfumeCritic.com (...) If you're a lover of leather or richer wood fragrances, this is gonna be a holy grail scent and in that case, better get two bottles.(...)


Lonestar Memories: Cait Shortell's review on Legerdenez. (...) Do you appreciate scent because you identify with the scent and its image? Does a scent have the ability to create a memory outside one’s own experience?(...)

Friday, August 19, 2005

Samples and shoes



A busy day today. Of course, I was working to earn my money and also because I like to be engaged in what I am doing. There is some sense to my daily job, indeed.
And then I made a lot of samples for Le Maroc pour elle, which in itself is not that exiting but on the other hand: I always image how many happy sample customers will end up enjoying this excellent perfume. And I bought shoes... 3 pairs which always is lots of fun.
The problem with the sample: It is a lot of hand work. Cutting printouts, folding papier, glueing things together, label the little glass vials of 2 ml, filling them and putting them into the samling package. In the end, I am at about 30 samples per hour which is not really good enough for mass production. The picture you see on the top of this post, by the way, is the front and the back of the sample. So far, we only gave away samples in the store, but who knows... maybe it is time to...
Anybody who cares for a sample: Send me a mail with your address and we will send you a sample. But, please, allow us some time to get them ready :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home